This policy (together with the terms of website use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which I, sole trader Lea Woodward, will process any personal data I collect from you, or which you provide to me, in the course of using my website www.leawoodward.com, when you purchase a product or service, or sign up to my newsletter.
My full details are:
- Full name: Lea Woodward
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address:Apt 1491 Chynoweth House Trevissome Park Truro TR4 8UN
- Telephone number:01158 88 2885
When you use this website, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to me. By using the site, you consent to me processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
What Information Is Collected
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. I may process the following types of data about you:
- Client/Customer information: Identification and contact data (full name, contact details, username); billing information (credit card details, bank account details, payment information); company information (name, address, geographic location, area of responsibility, VAT code), IP addresses.
- Subscriber information: Identification and contact data (name, date of birth, gender, occupation or other demographic information, address, title, contact details, including email address), personal interests or preferences (including purchase history, marketing preferences and publicly available social media profile information); IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, location data, browser data).
- Browser and device information: Location, device type, model, number, type of browser or operating system, the time and date of access, browsing activity, screen resolution, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the Services you are using, and other information that does not personally identify you.
- Information from your use of the Services and information from other sources: we may receive information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account and link it to other information we collect about you. Also, we may obtain information about you or your Subscribers from third party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners. This information may include, for example, time, date, browser used, demographic information, device information (such as device type, model, number, type of browser or operating system, IP addresses), location and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links), actions you have taken, anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
How Your Information Is Collected
I collect data about you through a number of different methods, including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order my services and products.
- Subscribe to my newsletter(s) and other publications.
- Request resources or marketing material be sent to you.
- Complete a survey or enter a competition, prize draw, or promotion.
- Give me feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: I may collect personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as follows:
- Technical data from the following parties: Google Analytics.
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Identity and contact data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- Identity and contact data from publicly availably sources which may be based outside the EU including your company website, your Facebook page/profile and your LinkedIn profile.
How Your Information Is Used
I may use your information to:
- Ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile device.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to my service.
If you do not want me to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact me directly by emailing me.
If you do want to receive information from carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
I have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, I limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
I take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to my site is sent at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
I may disclose your personal information to any of my group companies (which means my subsidiaries, my ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) my business or assets;
- If I am required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
- This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to Information
You have the right to access the information which I hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet my costs in responding, I will charge you a fee of £10.