I and my projects have been featured in international press outlets – from TV, to newspaper, to magazines to popular online websites. You can see a selection of these below…
We’ve been featured, interviewed, listed or profiled in many online media outlets:
- I wrote about juggling motherhood and nomadic entrepreneurship here on Forbes.
- I wrote about how to launch a website with a fanfare (vs. deafening silence!) here on Forbes.
- I wrote about going from consulting to entrepreneurship in Time.
- I was interviewed about being a domain name addict (!) for Fast Company.
- I was interviewed about location independence on Mixergy.
- I was featured as one of Forbes’ Thirty Women Entrepreneurs to Follow on Twitter.
- I mention Startup Training School here on Techli.
- I share my tip for naming your startup here on Upstart.
- I share my tip for balancing entrepreneurship & parenthood on Inc.
Newspapers & Magazines
I’ve been interviewed, featured and mentioned in a number of global media outlets over the past few years, including:
- Financial Times ~ Nomads of the working world.
- BBC Click ~ Technology allows digital nomads to work anywhere.
- BBC Fast:Track ~ Best Of The Web.
- The Guardian, Travel, UK ~ The escapees travelling the world while working online.
- The Guardian, Life & Style, UK ~ This column will change your life: 9-to-5 or free and easy?
- La Repubblica, Italy ~ Tienila d’occhio: Lea Woodward and Bauman, un mondo senza regole: “senza la solidarietà, la libertà è un’illusione”.
- China Trends magazine, China ~ See the article here.
- Cosmopolitan magazine, Italy & Sweden ~ See the Swedish article here.
- The Sydney Morning Herald & The Daily Telegraph, Australia ~ Australia’s Online Work Revolution.
I’ve also been featured in a number of books including:
- Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim
- Screw Work, Let’s Play by John S. Williams
- The 9-to-5 Cure by Kristin Cardinale
- She Takes on the World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose by Natalie MacNeil
- Be A Free Range Human by Marianne Cantwell
I’ve spoken – virtually and in person – to audiences globally including:
- At the Freshmen Seminar, American College of Management and Technology, Dubrovnik on “The skills that open up doors & opportunities in today’s world”.
- At Hult International Business School, Dubai campus for the “Pocket MBA for Women Who Aspire to Lead” Program.
I’m available for interviews and features in both online and offline publications. Just drop me a line by email and I or someone on my team will get back to you as soon as we can.